Creating Excel files on Linux

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Fri Sep 7 09:27:34 EDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 08:04:47AM -0500, Maan M. Hamze wrote:
> But the question is:  Can Staroffice create XLS files?  If not, then it is a
> major waste of time to create spreadsheets using Staroffice.  It is a world
> that speaks the XLS language.

   If it is true, why are wasting your time with Python? It is a world that
speaks Java, Perl, PHP and C++.

   Thanks heavens you are completely wrong in this aspect. In my world
there is enough room for many different langauges and dialects. I pity you
if you live in such a narrow world. If you have any chance - go to a world
that allows more freedom! The world of Free Software!!!

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru