SWIG: MSVC++ [LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "python21_d.lib"]

Louis Luangkesorn lluang at northwestern.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:59:44 EDT 2001

Hmmm, this would mean I have a switch someplace that indicates I am
doing a debug build, right?  Where is that option set and how would I
turn that off?  Unfortunately I'm not at my office now so I don't have
the documentation handy.  I'll start searching that first thing in the
morning but I'd appreciate suggestions on where to look.  Thanks.
 Always nice knowing I am not making any unique mistakes :-)

Louis

--
K Louis Luangkesorn
lluang at northwestern.edu  http://pubweb.nwu.edu/~kll560  PGP:0xF3E2D362

Whatsoever things are true, ... honest, ... just, ... pure, ... lovely, ... of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
     - motto - Northwestern University