WeakValueDictionary

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Fri Sep 28 03:12:04 EDT 2001

Mikael Olofsson:
>You can't [patent it]! You've just published it. And this is
>the first reference to your publication :o)

I see you're from Sweden.

The U.S. is different than Europe with respect to patents.
Here you are allowed to patent an idea up to a year after
the first public exhibition (publication, talk, etc.)  Just
can't get a European patent.

But remember, I am not a lawyer, this is not legal advice,
and insert anything else I need to say in order to avoid
being sued.  (Downside of a litiginous culture in the U.S. :)

                        Andrew
                        dalke at dalkescientific.com