large class hierarchies in python

Justin Dubs jtdubs at eos.ncsu.edu
Sun Sep 9 00:26:17 EDT 2001

Thank you for the link.  I'd read it before, but I guess just not enough
times.  It made some more sense this round.

One more question for you, however:

How do you feel about Python as a suitable language for this kind of
venture?  In case I didn't mention it before, I forget, I'm working with
Intelligent Agents, one of the many subsets of AI.  Is Python suitable for
what is very much OO and not at all scripting?

Also, can you suggest some other good OO languages to learn?  I know
Objective-C, C++, Java, some Smalltalk and now Python.  What do you think of
Eiffel, if anything?

Anyway, thanks again for the link.

Justin Dubs

http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node8.html#SECTION00840000000000000000