Newbie question

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Tue Sep 18 23:17:59 EDT 2001

> What are scripts and how do you use them?

A (usually textual) process for doing something, such as the lines of a play
or movie. Normally you read them. In programming terms, you run them.

> What does CGI programming in python do?

Depends on how secure your system is. Personally, I think it wipes your hard
drive, and makes your sound card swear at you, but that could just be me.

> How many books do I have to read before I can start making some real
useful
> programs?(I have just reag "The Quick Python Book")

Zero. 2034. Pick some arbitrary number.

> please email any awnsers at patio87 at aol.com

I think the only rule this email failed to break from the above link is that
it was somewhat on-topic.

Tim Delaney