ipc: dde

Carlos Gaston Alvarez cgaston at moonqzie.com
Thu Sep 6 04:32:32 EDT 2001

It will be running on many machines which are not mine so I dont know the
kind of problems that may happen because of that. I dont know, may be a
firewall or another application using that port.
They comunicate in the same machine so I dont know if firewalls are
aplicable.

Chau,

Gaston

news:3B9686D2.C5187208 at engcorp.com...