Commercial Web Hosting w/ Python CGI Scripts?

Colin Meeks colin at meeks.ca
Thu Sep 13 13:35:43 EDT 2001

All my hosting is with a  company called GetWebSpace
(http://www.getwebspace.com).  Their rates are excellent, just $18.95 for
their top package. Billing is monthly with no fixed contract.  You also get
a discount for paying yearly.  They fully support Python, which is what we
use for our Web at Work service.  Mention my name and I get a free months
hosting.

Regards

Colin
http://www.programmedintegration.com
Systems by Design

"Mark" <russomf at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:aaa5d3dc.0109130820.3f801590 at posting.google.com...
> Does anyone know of a commercial web hosting firm that supports CGI
> scripting using Python?  I'd be interested in any flavor, such as
> mod-python, Zope, etc.
>
> Thanks.

---