Do not reply to this email at this address

John Webleads4mlm at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 03:48:19 EDT 2001

I have to let you know I made a huge mistake. Please this is not SPAM and you do not have to read it. Do not reply to this address feel free to reply only if you have something important to say to JIM at mlmsupply.com

You all received an email apologizing for contact missed.

That was a huge error one of our employees made. He is a new employee and I guess he did not get proper instructions.

Do to the over whelming amount of confusion email we received I had to delete all email.

What happened is he was trying to respond to 35 messages he got on the machine. I told him to call them and apologize to them, I had missed them. He though it would be easier to use the emailer to just shoot them all a quick email, At the end of the day he went home. Not knowing that he had clicked a feature, called seek send were he just randomly emailed an apology letter that lasted a day and a half.

If you were trying to contact us for any reason we will not be getting your emails at this address. Please forward email to JIM at mlmsuppy.com

Even if you filled out an employment application, were looking for a business opportunity, an affiliate program leads or support we will not get back to you till you resend your message.