zope installation

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Tue Sep 4 05:25:02 EDT 2001

Hi,

not a Linux expert, but you normally need to configure which port should be
used for which protocol and purpose. Further, ports below 1024 are
priviledged under Linux.

I think it is inetd, which needs be configured. Ask some expert in Linux on
how to do it.

hth
Werner

news:9ca06fb.0109031830.72f5b863 at posting.google.com...