Peculiar problem with freeze on linux

Audun Arnesen Nordal audun at stud.cs.uit.no
Mon Sep 24 08:20:40 EDT 2001

I should perhaps add that the interpreter from which the binaries are
freezed imports the modules just fine., even when I copy only the
interpreter binary and the module to a non-python host.

The interpreter was built on a redhat 6.2-box, and tested on a redhat
7.1 box if that matters. Also, the built interpreter has the following
hello-message:

Python 2.1 (#2, Sep  5 2001, 17:57:38)
[GCC egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)] on linux2

Audun Nordal