[ANN] Anygui 0.1a1 released

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at idi.ntnu.no
Wed Sep 5 02:33:12 EDT 2001

"Sheila King" <sheila at spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:m7cbptchvc0jf7h45i5p83gl4atv5i8aev at 4ax.com...
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 06:37:43 +0200, "Magnus Lie Hetland"
> <mlh at idi.ntnu.no> wrote in comp.lang.python in article
> <9n4a6n$acu$1 at tyfon.itea.ntnu.no>:
>
> :Anygui is a generic GUI package which allows you to write
> :programs that will work with several backends, such as Tkinter,
> :wxPython, and Java Swing.
> <snip>
> :For more information, please visit the Anygui web site at
> :http://anygui.sf.net
>
> I just wanted to say, that
>
> THIS looks incredibly COOL.

:)

> I was looking over the docs, and it looks like something that would be
> extremely useful.

Feel free to join our development mailing list -- it's open to
anyone who wants to contribute to or discuss anygui (there are already
over twenty people there). And if you want to contribute code,
you're also more than welcome to do that :)

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland         http://www.hetland.org

 "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in
  it, doesn't go away."           -- Philip K. Dick