deiconify is just plain f*ucked in windows

Gerson Kurz gerson.kurz at t-online.de
Wed Sep 5 10:23:30 EDT 2001

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 05:52:46 -0700, "Emile van Sebille"
<emile at fenx.com> wrote:

>I've always been a fan of Excel.  You need to run it on windows though.
>I've found that when I tried it on OS/2 or Mac that it will tell you sooner
>or later that some feature's not supported on this OS.  Little things like
>the help sub-system.  ;-)
OT, but since you brought up the subject OS/2:

http://p-nand-q.com/os2.htm

My favourite one is this Q&A from the OS/2 programmers FAQ:

"Q: How big should my stacksize be?
A: It is critical to avoid stack sizes where byte 2 has a value of 2
or 4, e.g.:
* 0x00020000 (128k)
* 0x00040000 (256k)
* 0x33023678
* 0x11041111
Otherwise, when executing under OS/2 2.0GA there may be various and
always differing runtime error behaviors."

(Yes, I've been using and programming OS/2 since 2.1, and still do)