deiconify is just plain f*ucked in windows

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Wed Sep 5 08:52:46 EDT 2001

I've always been a fan of Excel.  You need to run it on windows though.
I've found that when I tried it on OS/2 or Mac that it will tell you sooner
or later that some feature's not supported on this OS.  Little things like
the help sub-system.  ;-)

What-do-you-expect-when-you're-marketing-slogan-is-crashes-less-often-ly
y'rs

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com