Question about c wrapper for a python cgi project.

Wayne Ringling wayne at tbnets.com
Mon Sep 3 20:07:01 EDT 2001

 I have been researching a way to somehow run a script in a c wrapper as
root.  I have created a python script to alter the password and shadow files
to add,delete,change users for an online community project my group is
working on.  Can someone point me to a reference/how to about how I can do
this.  I have created a session persistent cookie/database system to monitor
state between pages and login/logout.  I just need a way to run the script
as root securely.  Or is that just a pipedream?  I would love to entertain
any other ideas on how I can do this.

Wayne