newbie: cannot import name error

Robert Berman rjberman at NOSPAMrodessaNOSPAM.com
Sat Sep 8 16:19:34 EDT 2001

Yes the problem was that I had installed an old version. I installed
V2.1.1 and it ran fine. I had downloaded a Solaris 2.8 package
from one of the www.sunfreeware.com mirrors and one of the mirrors
is *still* serving up V1.6a2! I guess it's not a very good mirror!

In article <mailman.999871517.27259.python-list at python.org>,
thomas at xs4all.net says...