lexical closures and python

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Thu Sep 6 09:12:51 EDT 2001

On Thursday 06 September 2001 14:55, you wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Heiko Wundram wrote:
> > Just use a Python 2.2 construct, and you're up and running with a (sorta)
> > lexical closure (its just as the name states a generator, but you can use
> > it to construct a lexical closure).
>
> I'm feeling slow this morning. Can someone spin me around and point me to
> information about generators please?

Look at the Python documentation at http://www.amk.ca/python/2.2/. This
explains all features that 2.2 adds, which are amongst several interators
(special function __iter__() great thing!) and also generators. It also
explains class-type-unification in detail. Great page! :)

--
Yours sincerely,

	Heiko Wundram