Tkinter and Widget

John McMonagle johnmc at velseis.com.au
Wed Sep 12 19:21:00 EDT 2001

Try this:

from Tkinter import *
root = Tk()
b = Button(root, text='test')
b.keys()

This returns the following list of all the available options for the
Button widget.

['activebackground', 'activeforeground', 'anchor', 'background', 'bd',
'bg', 'bitmap', 'borderwidth', 'command', 'cursor', 'default',
'disabledforeground', 'fg', 'font', 'foreground', 'height',
'highlightbackground', 'highlightcolor', 'highlightthickness', 'image',
'justify', 'padx', 'pady', 'relief', 'state', 'takefocus', 'text',
'textvariable', 'underline', 'width', 'wraplength']

John McMonagle