Outlook COM access warning dialog?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Sep 24 11:47:05 EDT 2001

In an (IMO futile) effort to plug one of the many gaping
security holes designed into MS produts, BOFH has installed an
Outlook security update.  Now anytime a Python program uses
Outlook's COM interface, a warning dialog pops up that has to
be clicked on 3 times to make it go away and allow the COM
access.

Does anybody know how to disable that warning?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  -- I can do
                                  at               ANYTHING... I can