DataComPro Needs Typists/Compilers

Shirley slgrph at icehouse.net
Fri Sep 14 16:01:29 EDT 2001

Home Typists Needed!!!!

We are looking for a few dependable people who desire an earning of
substantial income right in the comfort of their homes. We need local
compilers to secure and type our exclusive mailing lists in nearly every
city of the country and we are not about to open thousands of offices
nationwide. That is why we need YOU! We appreciate your assistance, so we
do our very best to make it easy for you. Simply follow our instruction
kit and hand written names and addresses come to you every day and all
you have to do is submit them for your pay of $3.00 for each and every
name and address you compile and type! Paychecks are mailed on the 1st
and 15th each month!

NEW BONUS SYSTEM NOW ADDED! After submitting 100 names to BestBizUsa,
you will now be paid $4 per name! Also, we now have weekly bonuses set
up !!

Do not confuse this one of a kind offer with any unwanted commissioned
mailing programs, envelope stuffing, or any other such deceptive
nonsense. This is legitimate home employment that is not a get rich quick
job, but you can make a part time income fairly easily.

Working with BESTBIZUSA Typing Resource Centers gives you the freedom
to stay at home and create your own hours. If you are a parent with
children, this type of work is very beneficial because it allows you to be
a stay at home parent. These are only a couple of the perks, let's not
forget the money. The more time you put into this job, the more you
will get out of it. Because we need local typists immediately, we will
hold your position open for the next 10 working days. So if you would like
to begin working and making money, email me at
slgrph at icehouse.net <mailto:slgrph at icehouse.net>
for more information

Your email address was part of a purchased list and I
believe you are someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities.  If I received your e-mail in error, or
you are no longer interested, click here to be removed.
Be sure REMOVE is in the Subject Title and you will not
be contacted again: