New Python WebMail app

Aaron Fransen aaronf at NOSPAMtelusplanet.net
Wed Sep 19 23:19:45 EDT 2001

Hm, I understand your concern Roman, but for the purposes of my "customer
base" if you will, the functionality of HTML 3.2 simply didn't provide the
tools I needed to complete the app.

Alex: Yeah, Mozilla 6 does support IFRAME...but only as a display window,
not as an edit window. This is where I wonder what Microsoft's motives were:
Was IFRAME designed within the HTML spec to be an editing window? Or is this
a Microsoft hack?

The scuttlebutt is that some future version of Mozilla (near? far?) will
support some kind of rich-text editing function, and whether that will be
IFRAME or not is anyone's guess...except the developers of Mozilla of course
:)