ZPugDC is DC PIGgies for September!

Chris Abraham christopher.abraham at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 16:24:09 EDT 2001

ZPugDC becomes DC PIGgie for September
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Next DC Zope-Python User Group Meeting, which should be Wednesday, 26
September from 7-9pm.  Joel Burton will be out of town on Vacation (good for
him) so we will not have the opportunity to see him.  But, I will be there!
The meeting will be at the Support Center of Washington <http://www.scw.org>
in Dupont, on the red line.

We are going to make the next ZPugDC meeting into a Pug/PIG for this
upcoming meeting because we have the opportunity of having Guido present his
latest and greatest before his new baby comes and we may never see him again
:-).

So, are we all in favour of hosting Guido van Rossum <
http://www.python.org/~guido/> as out two-hour long guest on the 26th of
September?  This will be some hardcore stuff.  Bring your fave Python guru
and come and enjoy and take notes, there will be a test!

Check out <http://www.zpug.org> for details!

Cheers,

Chris Abraham
beehive North America

--
chris abraham, managing director, beehive north america
<cja at beehive.de> +1 202 548 0410 wk +1 202 478 0276 fax