Holden's Python Web Programming Book

Markus Jais info at mjais.de
Thu Oct 11 17:36:50 EDT 2001

Steve Holden wrote:

> Further update: you can see a high-level overview at
>
>     http://www.holdenweb.com/steve/webtoc.txt

hi
hey, this looks cool. databases, xml, frameworks.
all there. I will order a copy as soon as it will be available
(in january according to amazon)

there is also another book to be published in october:
Web Programming in Python : Techniques for Integrating Linux, Apache, and
MySQL by George K. Thiruvathukal, et al (Paperback)

I am nut sure, if this is something for me, because it seems to explain
apache, mysql and python. maybe this is one book which explains a lot
of topics, but none in depths. so this will be useless for me

prenhall is also going to publish about about patterns in python
in october. maybe this will be very interesting, too

regards
markus