Python and Zope

Magnus nixx at telia.com
Sat Oct 6 11:12:29 EDT 2001

Hi,

a few days ago I wrote my first Python script. First I though Python is
kind of weird, but after trying it I have to admit I love it.

I was hooked by Python and decided to try Zope today for building a private
web-site.

Now my question is:

 When using <dtml-var myObject> to 'include' files/objects it is working
well if the files are in the same directory.

But how do I do this if I would like to use different directories to store
my objects within?

Can I use some sort of objects/properties to get the BASE or URL, e.g.:
<dtml-var BASE>/myDirectory

What's the best way of doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Magnus