python binary search

Jeffrey Dunnett jdunnett at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 29 19:20:52 EST 2001

A.J. Rossini (rossini at blindglobe.net) wrote:
: >>>>> "JD" == Jeffrey Dunnett <jdunnett at uoguelph.ca> writes:

:     JD> Aye I will watch dose typos :) Jeff

: Too bad you aren't designing Phase I vaccine trials; dose typos are a
: killer, there... :-).

: best,
: -tony

: --
: A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
: U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
: FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
: -------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ --------------
: FHCRC: M-W: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
: UW:   T-Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
: Rosen: (Mullins' Lab) Fridays, and I'm unreachable except by email.

That typo was on purpose.  However I think we are starting to kill each
other with the type O  puns.

Also to the person who asked if the course I am taking involving Python
was taught by Prof. Stefan Kremer why do you ask?  Do you know him?  I
did have him for my first year C Programming course.

Jeff

BTW - This newsgroup is slighly friendly to people then comp.lang.c