SOAP.py and Python 2.1.1

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Sun Oct 7 18:46:22 EDT 2001

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:

>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/xml/sax/__init__.py", line 88, in
> make_parser
>     raise SAXReaderNotAvailable("No parsers found", None)
> xml.sax._exceptions.SAXReaderNotAvailable: No parsers found
>

> This confuses me cause I thought xml should be available from stock
> and I've even got expat-1.2 and expat 1.95 installed so what's wrong
> here?

IIRC, the pyexpat module frequently doesn't get built automatically, even
when expat is installed.  You'll need to manually, build it.

E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia