python process killed

Kiran Kumar Gahlot kkgahlot at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 08:57:39 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am really sorry for the incomplete information. Here are the details
about my working enviornment:

OS : Linux 7.1
Python Version : 2.2a1
LinuxUser : Ordinary(not root)

Please let me know if i am missing any other information.

Thanks,
KKGahlot

PS: I sent the same messege 2 days before but it didn't appeared in
the message index. I am really sorry if you are receiving this mail
second time.
Is it possible to get these messeges as "individuals mails" rather
than "daily digest" directly to my e-mail account.

--- In python-list at y..., Oleg Broytmann <phd at p...> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 01:13:26PM -0400, Steve Holden wrote:
> > > I was trying to run a giant program, which generates something
like
> > > 200 million lines of data and write to a file. The python
program
> > > stops in between and just displays "Killed" after terminating.
> > >
> > > Can i avoid this abrupt killing of the program and force it to
run
> > > completely.
> > >
> > Another request for "psychic Python" debugging :-)
> >
> > You give no details of your environment: Windows (if so which
flavor),
> > Python version?
>
>    The word "killed" instead of Blue Screen suggests it is a kind of
UNIX
> or GNU/Linux.
>
> > In the absence of more data, I might surmise you are running under
Unix of