tutorial

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Fri Oct 26 07:00:15 EDT 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:29:23 +0200, "kutte" <michael.korte at materna.de>
wrote:
>Hi there !
>I´m looking for a python tutorial for beginners. I would like to learn
>python, but I didn´t found any (good) toutorials ( online or download ).
>I just have expierience in programming procedual Languages. ( C, Basic and
>Javascript) So I need a very "calm" tutorial  *g*
>(If you even know one tutorial in german...........I would spread my kisses
>allovertheworld *G*)
>

>THX
>kutte

I'ev just been erading through the daily postings and found this:

http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/

a cursory glance looks as though it'd be great for a newbie.  Other
than that, just use an interactive session to go through the tut in
the Python docs - that's how I started learning python.  I say
started, because I've been using it for a couple of years now, mostly
for really really simple stuff, but I learn something new almost every
time I sit down to hack anything out.

HTH

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.