Python web client anyone?

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Sun Oct 14 21:05:11 EDT 2001

Me parece que Richard Jones <richard at bizarsoftware.com.au> dijo:
>  On Sunday 14 October 2001 21:29, Paul Rubin wrote:
> > Anyone know if there are any web client modules written in Python,
> > along the lines of the Perl LWP module?  Thanks.
>
>  What's Perl LWP? Believe it or not, not everyone on this list is a Perl
>  haxxor too.

LWP = libwww-perl
    a collection of modules (or, more specifically, a module namespace)
    to tackle almost any web-related task.
        LWP
        LWP::Authen::Basic
        LWP::Authen::Digest
        LWP::Debug
        LWP::MediaTypes
        LWP::MemberMixin
        LWP::Protocol::data
        LWP::Protocol::file
        LWP::Protocol::ftp
        LWP::Protocol::gopher
        LWP::Protocol::http
        LWP::Protocol::https
        LWP::Protocol::mailto
        LWP::Protocol::nntp
        LWP::Protocol
        LWP::RobotUA
        LWP::Simple
        LWP::UserAgent

...or were you just trying to make a point?  =)

Just proving that those who frequent c.l.p.m can say something besides
"RTFM".  =)

However, for those who enjoy hearing about how cruel we at clpm can get,
see the sig.  =)

>     Richard

Tim Hammerquist
--
Your question doesn't make any sense. You might as well ask whether
it is possible to grow vegetables from a painting, without becoming