J2EE equivalent in Python

Geoff Talvola gtalvola at nameconnector.com
Tue Oct 23 11:48:11 EDT 2001

A few issues with Skunkweb that may or may not apply to you:

- Webware runs well on Windows NT/2000, Skunkweb doesn't run at all on Windows
- Webware uses a Python-style license, Skunkweb is GPL

For both of these reasons I can't use Skunkweb.

As for scalability, there have been several discussions on the Webware
mailing lists in the past about adding more scalability features to Webware
to distribute the workload to multiple boxes or processes.  Nothing has
been done yet, because nobody has yet indicated a need to scale beyond one
processor.

--

- Geoff Talvola
   gtalvola at NameConnector.com