How to stop an embedded python interpreter ?

Raf & Flo BRAUD-BONNOT rbraud at netcourrier.com
Sun Oct 21 12:27:37 EDT 2001

Hello,

I'm currently developping an app in Delphi which embedds the python
interpreter (by using the PythonForDelphi component) and I need to stop, or
even better to pause, the interpreter from Delphi.

For instance, I would like to be able to quit the program without waiting
for the interpreter to have completed his tasks.

I really want Delphi to control the flow.

Is there a way to do that ?

Does anybody have some piece of code ? (even C++ or something else ?)

Thanks for any help.

Raf