Freeware Python editor

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at idi.ntnu.no
Wed Oct 31 10:18:32 EST 2001

Before we get into another discussion of free software...
The original message used the term "freeware". Here is a
definition (from whatis.com):

  Freeware is programming that is offered at no cost. However,
  it is copyrighted so that you can't incorporate its programming
  into anything you may be developing. [...]

(Actually, it was a trademark until 1984, but I'm uncertain of its
exact definition at the time :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                       The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                       http://anygui.sf.net

news:9rp4d8$830$1 at tyfon.itea.ntnu.no...