Need help with programming.

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Oct 24 20:59:49 EDT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:50:22 GMT, William Tanksley <wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net> wrote:

>>May I remind you that I AM NEW TO PYTHON, and COMPUTER LANGUAGES ALL
>>TOGETHER (Excluding HTML). I'M LEARNING PYTHON FOR SELF INTEREST, SO
>>PLEASE NO FLAMES..
>
>Are you under the impression that screaming at people you've never met is
>socially commendable?

I assume that he is not only new to programming, but is is also
new to Usenet and doesn't know that all caps text is considered
to be shouting.

Except in Zippy the Pinhead quotes where it is an important
part of the literary experience...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. does your DRESSING
                                  at               ROOM have enough ASPARAGUS?