Octonians in Python

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Sat Oct 6 13:34:18 EDT 2001

David Feustel:
>Failure to find an instance does not imply that
>such an instance does not exist, although many
>such failures should probably give one pause.

What failure?  I just did a search for "octonians python"
and google replied "Did you mean: octonions python".

The first hit from that search showed that Boost, a
C++ library with Python bindings, supports octonions.
Though I don't know enough about Boost to know if this
is useful, I have heard others say good things about the
package.  Figure out for yourself at

  http://www.boost.org/

                    Andrew
                    dalke at dalkescientific.com