Python is better than free (was Re: GNU wars again)

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Mon Oct 8 18:48:59 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.1002129304.5035.python-list at python.org>,
Laura Creighton  <lac at strakt.com> wrote:

>Stop discussing the GPL in comp.lang.python.  It makes people unsubscribe
>in droves.  This is how much some people hate discussions about the GPL.

Oooo!  A meta-discussion about what to post!  ;-)

Seriously, I think that as long as an appropriate Subject: line is used,
people can easily killfile any such discussions they hate.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

We must not let the evil of a few trample the freedoms of the many.