Oreilly's Python and XML

Laura Lewin LLewin at oreilly.com
Mon Oct 29 22:33:15 EST 2001

Hi,
Please note that the chapter posted online is a beta chapter, and has
not gone through the full round of editorial cycles (it is an
"uncorrected proof").
We are aware of the issues that you have raised.  They will certainly
be addressed in the final version of the book, which is due out in
December.
Thanks for the feedback.  You can feel free to email me directly if
you have any further comments.
Thanks,
Laura
LLewin at oreilly.com

> >oreilly now has a sample chapter on their upcoming book "python and xml"
> >look at:
> >
> >http://www.ora.com/catalog/pythonxml/chapter/ch01.html
> >
> >looks very promising.

in the interactive python session, when they