python binary search

Jeffrey Dunnett jdunnett at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 30 11:07:19 EST 2001

Peter Hansen (peter at engcorp.com) wrote:
: Jeff Dunnett wrote:
: >
: > Actually the Moo U is still teaching Java to the newbies partially be demand
: > of the other departments who insist on giving us their first year students
: > for a programming course.  Prof.  Kremer is one of the people who pushed for
: > Python to be added.  Apparently from what I have heard he is a steady
: > preacher of Python.  I think it was only in introduced last year or the year
: > before.

: Thanks for the info.  I guess I might have played a small role yet. :-)

: > I'll have you know that Computer Science is now the largest major on campus
: > at Guelph.  Although with the Ontario Vet College the campus can have a
: > distinctive odor.

: So Guelph might be the origin of the eXtreme Programming concept
: of "Code Smell"?  :-)

: By the way, I just released your last name explains why you
: wrote "IDOIT" previously.... you are in fact already done!

: --
: Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
: peter at engcorp.com

You might have had some influence I really don't know.  Speaking of which
Kremer has one of the best reputations in the department for teaching
Professors.

As for the last name I was wondering when you guys would start making the
Dunnett puns.  However, at least you could come up with something original.

Jeff