Newbie question please answer if you have time

Greg Krohn volucris at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:52:34 EDT 2001

A good game is SolarWolf
http://shredwheat.zopesite.com/solarwolf

>From my limited experience, there isn't much you can't do. Off the top of my
head, I can't think of anything that wasn't possible to do in Python. Well,
maybe some low level stuff, but if you're a newbie, you probably don't care
about that too much yet. A warning though: it's addictive. Since learning
Python I haven't touched another language (except a little stint in
esperanto).

greg

--

Volucris (a) hotmail.com
"Eu não falo uma única palavra do português."

news:trnaonkc84jg7c at corp.supernews.com...