setting the clipboard

Brett g Porter BgPorter at NOartlogicSPAM.com
Mon Oct 29 09:29:35 EST 2001

"Peter Bismuti" <peterb at cortland.com> wrote in message
news:3bdd553c$1 at 207.229.64.20...
> How can you set the clipboard from within Python?  I was told that it can
be
> done.
>
> Thanks!

You don't specify, but I assume that you're running Windows of some flavor.
First, if you haven't already gotten the Win32 extensions, do so.  Then,
look at the module win32clipboard, which contains everything you need. It
may also be useful to look at the Platform SDK's section on the clipboard if
you're not already familiar with how it works (clipboard formats, etc.)