smtp

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Wed Oct 24 20:17:48 EDT 2001

AOL intercepts all Port 25 traffic. Therefore, you cannot send outbound
mail to a non-AOL smtp server via an AOL Internet connection.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:01:06 -0700, Cliff Wells
<logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net> wrote in comp.lang.python in article