How to set tab-width to 4 spaces in emacs ??

Thomas Weholt thomas at gatsoft.no
Mon Oct 15 02:21:06 EDT 2001

Eh .. after messing around with my .emacs-file I've had some problems with
auto-indention editing python-code so I'll probably remove the entry in
.emacs.
I'd still like to have indent set to 4 spaces, not 8, but working code is
nice too ;->

Thanks for the tip though.

Thomas

news:wkadyyn9li.fsf at lee-morgan.net...