Message to be posted

MARTIME at kellyservices.com MARTIME at kellyservices.com
Mon Oct 8 15:07:43 EDT 2001

I would like to post to the newsgroup. I am contacting you from Kelly Services.
I have a need for a Python, VC++ programmer and would like to post my
opportunity on the Usenet newsgroups

Details:

Candidates should send their resumes to:
Maria Martino
martime at kellyservices.com

Term: Contractor

Length: 4 months

Job Description: Work with the development team on an exciting business
application software.

Location: Tarrytown, Westchester County, NY

Required Skills: Commercial development experience in Python and Visual C++ on
Win32 platform. Strong analytical skill. Object-oriented programming is a must.
SQL Server or other database server. Experience in widget-based GUI development.
Experience in webserver or application server (e.g. IIS, Zope).

Desirable skills: Advanced degree (CS/EE, Science, Math or other) welcome.
Previous experience in finance, statistics, or Monte Carlo simulation. XML
processing. Internet programming experience (TCP/IP, HTTP protocol, RPC, socket
programming.) COM programming in business applications, interfacing with
Access/Excel. Visual Basic for Applications. Source code revision control
systems. Bug report database. InstallShield.