Submit jobs to a set of PC's (w2k/nt)

djmitchell djmitchell at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 25 03:26:12 EDT 2001

Rather than try to build something using Python, why not use the free
cron tool from Cygwin (http://www.cygwin.com)?

It's pretty easy to use cron to kick off a process e.g. every 5 minutes.
The process could move files around, process data if there's data there to
process etc. - everything you've listed below would be pretty trivial to
implement using a few cron jobs.

Good luck

Dave Mitchell