how do I add site-packages on Windows?

Justin nobody at home._NOSPAM_.net
Fri Oct 12 17:07:35 EDT 2001

I may be missing something here, and you may absolutely want
to achieve this programmatically, but otherwise you can use
pythonwin, "Tools/Edit Python Path", then right click on
PythonPath and edit the value, or add a dependent key.

You could also simply right-click on the following
(you may have to edit the PYTHONROOT, obviously)

----------> start of spkg.reg <----------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\2.0\PythonPath\lib-site]
@="C:\\Python20\\Lib\\site-packages"

news:3bc57f3b$0$233$edfadb0f at dspool01.news.tele.dk...