Problem : building a module ...

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Thu Oct 11 17:37:02 EDT 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, dag4004 wrote:

> I want to creat a new module. It is a module wich use the Nano-X GUI Client
> functions. To do so i creat a nanoxmodule.c with the Makefile.pre.in ....
> and i can creat a nanoxmodule.so
> BUT in python when i enter : import nanox
> my lovely interrpreter say me that the Nano-X function are unknown.
> It is right because the function are not linked in nanoxmodule.so but how
> could i force the linking of this functions in my nanoxmodule.so, i have the
> library libnano-x.a but how could i "put" it in nanoxmodule.so

Once you have created the wrapper functions for the functions in libnano-x.a
you need to add the wrapper functions to the module's dictionary.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>

   "As far as I can tell / It doesn't matter who you are /
    If you can believe there's something worth fighting for."
       - "Parade", Garbage