Question: Event driven programming

Károly Ladvánszky aa at bb.cc
Sat Oct 27 15:01:08 EDT 2001

Thanks for your answer.

What I have in my mind is not necessarily UI related. In VB, objects can
raise events, objects interested in the events will handle them.
Thats a very simple mechanism, facilitates easy coding in many situations,
even if its just a console application with no GUI at all.
They are similar to exceptions but they return to the caller and they can
have parameters/return values of any kind.

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> az alábbiakat írta a következõ
üzenetben: news:3BBC7.3002$Z_1.506578 at newsc.telia.net...