how tu utilize win32com?

Rajarshi Guha rxg218 at psu.edu
Sun Oct 28 10:41:55 EST 2001

Hi,
  I've been programming in Python on Linux for some time now and I was
getting bugged by the lack of propter scripting on Windows. So I installed
the Activestate Python on my Win machine - however how can I utilize the
win32com module. Where can I go fo a list of available methods, say for, a
win32com.client.Dispatch("Word.Application") object? Similarly for
constants and so on. Are there any tutorials on this topic?

I've never done any Windows programming before, so this is totally new for
me. Any suggestions would be really appreciated

TIA

Rajarshi Guha                  | email: rajarshi at presidency.com
152 Davey Laboratory           | web  : www.rajarshi.outputto.com
Department of Chemistry        | ICQ  : 123242928
Pennsylvania State University  | AIM  : LoverOfPanda
GPG Fingerprint: E8F3 281F 93A9 C90C 853E  5136 8455 201B C92F F3E7
Public Key     : http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/