None

Michael Lerner mlerner at umich.deleteme.edu
Tue Oct 23 14:21:32 EDT 2001

I think there's something else going on here .. I just tried it and it
worked for me:

>>> class boop:
...     def __init__(self):
...             self.thing1 = "a"
...             self.thing2 = "b"
...             self.thing3 = "c"
...     def output(self,fout):
...             print >> fout, self.thing1, self.thing2, self.thing3
>>> foo = boop()
>>> foo.output(None)
a b c

dunno if that helps or not ..

(of course, if you make silly mistakes like I do, you might accidentally
type "none" instead of "None" .. that'll fail with a NameError)

-michael