Link between a C variable and a python object

Mads Bondo Dydensborg madsdyd at challenge.dk
Fri Oct 12 07:01:23 EDT 2001

On 12 Oct 2001, Armin wrote:

> In article <3BC4366A.DC3F6982 at wanadoo.fr>, guignot says...
> >
> >Does Python have a nice feature of Tcl, i.e. linking an external C
> >variable and an internal variable, with TclLinkVar ?
>
> Yes ... have a look to the C API.

Could you possible be more specific? I have looked at the API, and the
code generated by SWIG, and it seems that you need to use function calls -
there seems to be no easy way to share a variable?

Mads

Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd at challenge.dk
It is strange to claim that video games should influence children. If for
example Pac-Man influenced children born in the 1980'ies, then today we
would have a lot of young people jumping around in dark rooms, eating pills
while listening to monotome music

          - Anonym