New Python Opportunity

quetpie75 at yahoo.com quetpie75 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 15:19:05 EDT 2001

I would like to post to the newsgroup. I am contacting you from Kelly
Services. I have a need for a Python, VC++ programmer and would like
to post my opportunity on the Usenet newsgroups

Details:

Candidates should send their resumes to:
Maria Martino
martime at kellyservices.com

Term: Contractor

Length: 4 months

Job Description: Work with the development team on an exciting
business application software.

Location: Tarrytown, Westchester County, NY

Required Skills: Commercial development experience in Python and
Visual C++ on Win32 platform. Strong analytical skill. Object-
oriented programming is a must. SQL Server or other database server.
Experience in widget-based GUI development. Experience in webserver
or application server (e.g. IIS, Zope).

Desirable skills: Advanced degree (CS/EE, Science, Math or other)
welcome. Previous experience in finance, statistics, or Monte Carlo
simulation. XML processing. Internet programming experience (TCP/IP,
HTTP protocol, RPC, socket programming.) COM programming in business
applications, interfacing with Access/Excel. Visual Basic for
Applications. Source code revision control systems. Bug report
database. InstallShield.