PythonWin ASP performance

maxm maxmcorp at worldonline.dk
Wed Oct 17 17:16:48 EDT 2001

"Jim Abrams" <jim at publishingresources.com

> Using Python makes life easier in so many ways I can't even begin to
> describe them all, but some of the main ones are the object oriented
> approach. (We've encapsulated the ASP Built-in objects with Python
wrappers
> that solve alot of VBscript ickiness, and are subclassable)

I have tried Python asp, but found some ick-ines where the indenting messes
up the clarity of the asp page.

in something like:

<%for i in range(10):%>

I have to write:

<%
for i in range(10):
%>

instead.

In this simple example it isn't that bad, but when writing longer html,
tables etc it sort of defeats the purpose of asp. Suddenly I get logic and
presentation forced together.

Have you got any good soultions to that?

regards Max M